- 1 Small Head of Cauliflower (grated with a cheese grater)
- 6 oz. Grass Fed Ground Beef
- 1 Small Can of Organic Garlic & Onion Tomatoes (drained)
- 1 Heaping Tbsp. Chili Powder
- Garlic Salt to Taste
- 1/2 Medium Avocado
- Dollop of Goat Yogurt (Optional, exclude for strict paleo)
- In a skillet add grated cauliflower, ground beef & tomatoes.
- Cook on medium-high heat until beef is no longer pink.
- Add chili powder and garlic salt to taste.
- Turn heat to high to cook off liquid (optional).
- Serve in a large salad bowl and top with avocado & goat yogurt.