- 2.5 lbs Ground Turkey Meat 93/7 lean
- 3/4 cup of Organic Coconut Oil (not virgin)
- 2 Tbsp Chili Powder, 1.5 Tbsp Cumin
- 1.5 Tbsp Paprika, 1 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 2 Tbsp Granulated Garlic
- 2 Tsp Oregano, 1 Tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Iceberg Lettuce or Romaine Leaves
- Salsa (Big Tim's Simple Salsa)
- Sliced Avocado
- In a large skillet, heat up the 3/4 cup coconut oil. Add ground Turkey meat, brown until not pink. Turkey is very lean so the extra fat is needed. Do not drain liquid!
- Add spice mix in intervals, add spice, stir in with the meat, add more spice, stir, add spice till gone, stir in with meat. Add 1/2 cup of water and stir in to get it nice and juicy.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and let it reduce down stirring occasionally, after 15 min, take off heat, let sit for 5 or 6 minutes and let the meat soak in the fatty spicy juice.
- Prep your Lettuce shells, If you prefer, just throw it in a bowl and eat it as a salad. Add meat to the lettuce shells, top with Big Tim\'s Simple Salsa, http://fastpaleo.com/bigtims-simple-salsa & some avocado slices :-)
- This also works well with ground beef...Enjoy!!