- 1 pound bison
- Dried basil
- Dried oregano
- Freshly ground black peper
- Dried thyme
- 4 pieces of bacon
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 eggs
- 1 avocado
- Salsa (optional topping)
- Brown bison with basil, oregano, black pepper & thyme in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Take out of the skillet and place aside.
- Brown bacon in skillet over medium heat until done. Take out of skillet and set aside.
- Boil cubed sweet potatoes until tender about 8 minutes, then brown in the bacon grease in skillet over medium-high heat. with basil, oregano, black pepper & thyme. Take out of skillet and set aside.
- Fry the egg in the same grease. To plate this gorgeous dish, layer your bowl with bison on the bottom, then sweet potatoes, a little more bison, then crumbled bacon, and fried egg and avocado on top (salsa optional for a additional topping).