- 2 cups fresh (or thawed and drained frozen) blueberries
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup canned coconut milk
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- pinch of salt
- Oven @ 350, grease a 9" pie plate with bacon grease or lard. Pour blueberries evenly in greased dish and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together wet ingredients. Stir in coconut flour and salt, and pour mixture evenly over blueberries.
- Bake on center rack for 30 minutes. When pie is done it will be puffed and browned, and won't give a jiggle when gently shaken (as you would some sauteing veggies). Cool for 10 minutes on a rack.
- Slice and serve warm, or chill in the fridge and serve cold.Substitute 2 cups other berries or stone fruit as your local Farmer's Market has them available.