- 1 slightly brown medium banana
- 2 whole eggs (or 4 egg whites)
- 2 tbsp Chia seeds (in 2 tbsp water)
- 1 tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- Fresh Blueberries (as many as desired)
- Ground Ginger
- 1. Let chia seeds soak in water for 2 minutes in mixing bowl to allow for expansion. Meanwhile, heat coconut oil in pan or on griddle.
- 2. Add remaining ingredients (except blueberries and ground ginger) to chia seed bowl. Mash all ingredients together until receive pancake batter consistency.
- 3. Cook like pancakes. To top, once pancakes are removed from pan, add blueberries and ginger and lightly sauté. Place atop pancakes and sprinkle ground ginger. Enjoy!