- 6 Bone-in Skin on Chicken Thighs
- 1/4 Cup Ghee
- 1/3 Cup Franks Red Hot (or comparable sauce)
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- Preheat the oven to 425. In a small bowl melt the ghee, then add all of the other ingredients. Mix well. Baste both sides of the thighs and bake for 20 minutes with the skin side down.
- I bake them on a wire rack to make sure they get extra crispy. After the first 20 minutes, take them out of the oven and flip.
- Baste the skin side with the rest of the sauce and return to the oven. Bake an additional 20 to 25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.Enjoy!