- 2 medium sized Cauliflower heads.
- 1.5 cup (3.5 dl) finely cut (not chopped) flat-leaved Parsley, fresh.
- 0.5 cup (1 dl) finely cut (not chopped) Mint, fresh.
- 3 Tomatoes, diced.
- Sea Salt and crushed Black Pepper, to taste.
- 6 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice.
- 2 cloves of Garlic, minced.
- How to:
Grate the cauliflower over the fine side of a grater. (Note: A food processor with a grater-blade will make life a lot easier…)
- Pour the grated cauliflower into a large bowl, and carefully blend in the parsley, mint and tomato using two large spoons.
- Season with sea salt and crushed black pepper as preferred.
- Put the olive oil, lemon juice and minced garlic in a shaker and give it a few shakes.
- Drizzle all the dressing over the salad, and give it a few tosses with the spoons.
- Done, serve as a side, relax and enjoy!----------------NOTE: If you have questions or comments you wish me to respond to, please post them at the original post at the blog: http://strictlypaleoish.wordpress.com/2012/12/02/cauliflower-tabbouleh/