This beef-tastic recipe comes to us from George at http://www.civilizedcavemancooking.com/!!! If you haven’t already, definitely check him out!!!
1. Pull steaks out of fridge and let come to room temperature for at least 30 minutes before cooking. This allows all the meat to be the same temperature and ensures even cooking.
2. Preheat your grill on high for 10 minutes and then leave it on high, somewhere between 550-650 degrees
3. Brush both of your steaks with extra virgin olive oil and then spread the above rub all over both sides of your steak
4. Place on the grill and cook for 5 minutes then flip and cook for approximately 3-4 minutes on the other side or done to your liking
5. Remember that when you pull the steak off the grill you are going to cover it with foil for at least 5 minutes and it will continue to cook so don\’t over do it
6. Remove from the grill, cover with aluminum foil to allow all the juices to settle and the steak to finish cooking
7. Serve with some mashed butternut squash sweetened with honey and ghee