- 1/2 cup cherries (frozen is fine, if using fresh be sure to remove the seed)
- 1/3 cup dried cherries or goji berries*
- 2 medjool dates, seeds removed (optional)
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- the extras (optional)
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- Place the bites ingredients into your food processor and pulse at high speed until the mixture has broken down and is resembling a fine, sticky crumb.
- Press the mixture into balls, these quantities make between 8 – 10 balls. I rolled a few in coconut, drizzled a few with melted dark chocolate and left some exactly as they are. Place in the fridge to set. Serve. Eat. Enjoy.