- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 1 Cup fresh Broccoli...chopped
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 4 tbs Butter
- 3 Eggs...whisked
- 3 Garlic Cloves...minced
- 1 tbs Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Cracked Pepper
- Preheat 400Split squash and remove seeds. Lightly coat the flesh with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on baking sheet and roast cut side up 30 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to slightly cool.
- Meanwhile, season your chicken breast with salt and pepper. Place in a small skillet with olive oil and cook until no longer pink in the center. Transfer breast to cutting board, let rest 5 minutes, then chop into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Steam your broccoli just until fork tender.
In a small saucepan, combine coconut milk, parmesan cheese, butter, garlic and pepper. Warm mixture until cheese is completely melted.
- Once the squash is cool enough to handle, scrape with a fork, removing flesh from the rind into a large bowl. Add chicken, broccoli, alfredo sauce and eggs. Mix well. Distribute into single serving casserole dishes and bake for 45-50 minutes.