- 4 Cups Cauliflower, steamed and chopped
- 3 Chicken Breasts, Cooked and Cubed
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- 3/4 Cup Heavy Cream, 1 Stick Butter
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt, 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 3/4 Cup Parmesan
- 3 Large Eggs
- 2 Cups Broccoli Crowns, chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Onion Chopped, 6 Strips of Bacon cut in Quarters
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Melt butter in microwave bowl. Add in cream, coconut milk, garlic powder, parmesan, salt, onion and eggs and whip with a fork or whisk.
- Add chicken and cauliflower and mix it in. Pour into casserole or cake pan.
- Add a little more parmesan on top and then place bacon in a single layer across the top.
- Bake for 1 hour. Then put on broil for 5-6 minutes until bacon is crispy.