Simple, low-sugar and no-bake thick custard decadence. I highly recommend using a strong flavored coconut oil such as Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil.
– Mash banana with fork until creamy.
– Add almond butter, stir until well incorporated.
– Add melted coconut oil and vanilla extract, briskly mix using small wire whisk. (Use your muscles here to really smooth out the mixture with any remaining banana chunks.)
– Add cacao powder, whisk again and until thoroughly mixed.
– If craving something a bit sweeter, add in small amount of sweetener of choice. (I skip this part as I like the level of sweetness the banana already gives it)
– Chill in refrigerator for at least 30 mins to allow coconut oil to set and thicken the mixture.