- 2 eggs
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 ripe avocado, mashed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips, (e.g. Enjoy Life brand)
- Mix together everything, except the chocolate chips, until combined. Gently stir in the chocolate chips. Heat a lightly oiled griddle, or frying pan, to medium high. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Flip when firm. Pancakes are done when both sides are slightly brown. Makes 8 pancakes.