- 1 Cup Nikki's Coconut Butter Chocolate Hazelnut Brownie
- 3/4 Cup Almond Butter
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1/3 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips plus 1 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips for coating
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Tbs Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbs Shredded Coconut and Cacao Powder for topping
- Mix coconut butter, almond butter, maple syrup, chocolate chips, vanilla and salt.
- Refrigerate about 20 minutes or until dough becomes solid enough to roll into 1 inch balls and place on parchment.
- Freeze balls for about 20 minutes and begin working on chocolate coating.
- In a double boiler or saucepan on low heat melt coconut oil and dark chocolate chips stirring frequently.
- Dip frozen balls and place back on parchment sheet. While the Chocolate is still warm sprinkle shredded coconut or cacao powder on top!
- Refrigerate 10 minutes and enjoy!