- 10 Strips of Bacon
- 85% Lindt Dark Chocolate Bar
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 50 drops NuNaturals Pure Liquid Clear Stevia or other paleo sweetener of choice
- Chopped Nuts
- NOW Erythritol Granular (optional)
- Weave each slice of bacon on a skewer. Place a baking rack in jelly roll pan and line up skewers on rack.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until done. Break up chocolate into small pieces and place in a microwave safe bowl.
- Melt for about a minute, whisk in coconut oil and stevia.
- With a basting brush, baste each skewer of cooked bacon, on both sides and place on a large sheet of parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with erythritol and chopped nuts. Refrigerate overnight.