- 7 oz. canned pumpkin
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 10 drops liquid stevia extract
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup arrowroot
- 2 tablespoons very finely ground coffee
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the bar ingredients. (pumpkin, coconut oil, honey, stevia, cocoa, almond flour, coconut flour, arrowroot, coffee) Form into a 1/3 inch thick rectangle on a greased cookie sheet. Freeze for about 15 minutes, or until fairly hard.
- Cut into bars.
- Melt the chocolate chips with the coconut oil and drizzle over bars.
- Freeze a few minutes.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge.