- Filling Ingredients - 1 cup organic raw coconut oil , 2 cups shredded coconut, 2 tablespoons honey/coconut sugar, few drops of organic peppermint oil/extract
- Chocolate Ingredients - 1 cup raw organic coconut oil, 1 cup raw organic cacao powder, 1 tablespoon honey/coconut sugar
- Instructions for coconut filling
In a small pan, melt coconut oil gently and stir occasionally until melted.
- Combine oil with coconut flakes and honey/sugar in a blender (or mixer) and process until smooth. You can skip this step, and it will just create a more textured filling. I did half and half.
- Into muffin tins divide filling evenly, around 1-2 cm full.
- Place in freezer and allow it to set, at least 30 minutes.
Once it is set remove from pan and keep cool until you need them for next stage.
- Instructions for chocolate coating
In a small pan, gently melt coconut oil on low heat.
- Once the coconut oil has melted, stir in cocao powder and add honey/sugar.
- Fill each muffin cup with around 2 tablespoon of chocolate.
- Now get your solid fillings and place them on top of the chocolate in your muffin cup and gently press down gently.
- Use the rest of your chocolate to cover the top of the filling.
Place in freezer and leave to set.
Perfect to keep in the freezer for treat days.