- 3/4 cup fresh squeezed blood orange juice
- 7 medjool dates
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- Place dates and orange zest in orange juice and let soak for 3-4 hours. Setting them in the fridge overnight also works.
- Blend dates, orange juice, zest, avocado and cacao powder in food processor or high speed blender. Place pudding in fridge and let chill for one to two hours before serving.
- Optional: Top with orange zest and cacao nibs.
- Keep pudding in fridge for up to 5 days.