- 1 grapefruit
- 1 blood orange
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 TBSP fresh mint, thinly sliced
- 1 TBSP honey
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- tiny pinch of kosher salt
- Optional (but encouraged!): goat cheese
- Peel and cut the grapefruit and blood orange segments into thirds. Combine with the fresh blueberries and thinly sliced mint.
- In a small sauce pan, bring the honey, water, vanilla and salt to a gentle boil. Whisk constantly and reduce into a thin syrup.
- To assemble, serve a portion of the citrus, berries and mint on your plate or bowl. Then spoon over desired amount of honey syrup. If you are comfortable eating goat cheese, I highly encourage you crumble a little bit on top. Sounds funny, tastes awesome.
- Perfect accompaniment to your Paleo-inspired Sunday brunch or as a sweet treat to finish the day.