- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In medium saucepan melt coconut oil and cocoa powder.
- Mix eggs, honey, and vanilla with electric mixer until well combined and fluffy.
Add in coconut oil/cocoa powder and keep mixing.
Add coconut flour and mix until you have a smooth batter.(The batter for these is going to fairly liquid!)
Grease 8×8 pan, pour in the batter and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
Let cool in pan before cutting.
- If you like your brownies gooey, you’ll want to take them out between 30 and 32 minutes. It really depends on the actual heat of your oven. Mine are done at 32 minutes. At 35 minutes I don’t like them anymore. But you can experiment.
- These brownies freeze well. So, if you have a real sweet tooth, simply freeze most of them and just keep some out.