- 1lb lean ground meat
- taco seasoning
- ~1/2 small yellow onion, minced
- ~1/2 cup water
- 1 bunch of collard greens (1 leaf per taco)
- Optional Toppings: pico di gallo, sliced avocado or crispy crumbled bacon
- Brown the ground meat with the minced onions in a skillet over medium to high heat until well done.
- Add the taco seasoning and water. Bring to a boil and then turn heat down right away. Simmer for about 5 minutes, or until thickened.
- Scoop taco meat onto a collard green leaf and top with your favorite taco toppings.