- 4 bananas peeled & frozen in chunks
- 1/4 to 3/4 cup coconut or almond milk
- 2 t pure vanilla extract
- 2 T coconut oil melted
- 1 T pure maple syrup
- 2 T unsweetened cocoa powder
- 10 T almond flour
- Dash of salt
- For the cookies melt the coconut oil in a microwave safe dish for 30-60 seconds. Add the maple syrup and stir. Slowly add the cocoa powder stirring as you go. Add the salt, then add the almond flour a T at a time until it forms into a ball of dough.
- Put the frozen banana chunks in your food processor, along with 1/4 cup of milk of choice, and vanilla. Blend until smooth, scraping the sides down as you go. You can add more milk if you prefer a soft serve type of ice cream. Add 1/2 of the chocolate cookie mixture to the food processor and blends until it's fully mixed into the ice cream. Scoop out the ice cream into 4 dishes and to with the remaining chocolate cookie mixture, Enjoy!