- 1kg chicken wings separated into drumettes and wingettes
- A few pinches of salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4-1/2 cup hot sauce, depending on your heat preference (I used Frank’s)
- Bring a pot of water to the boil.
- Add in your wings and cook for 8 minutes.
- Drain and let air dry on a rack.
- Preheat your oven to 220C while you assemble the sauce, which involves melting together the butter and hot sauce in a saucepan.
- Arrange the wings on a foil-lined baking sheet, drizzled with a little oil just in case.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes or until crisp.
- Transfer wings to a bowl and toss with your sauce and serve.