This one is from our awesome friend Lisa at http://paleojustdoit.blogspot.com/ !!!
1. Combine meat, egg, onion, garlic, and seasonings in bowl. Mix together well with hands and form into balls.
2. Bake for 10-15 minutes in a 350 degree oven, turning once, in order to make sure the meat doesn\’t fall apart when you put them in the crockpot
3. Pour one jar of tomato sauce in crockpot
4. Place meatballs in crockpot
5. Pour other jar of tomato sauce on top
6. Set crockpot to low and cook for 4 hours