- 12 organic eggs, hard boiled
- 6 oz. wild caught salmon, cooked and minced
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup mayonnaise (to taste)
- 1 tbsp. yellow or Dijon mustard, to taste
- 1 tsp. Schiracha, to taste
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup celery, minced
- 1/2 cup red onion, minced
- 1/2 cup green onion, sliced for garnish
- Directions: For the perfect hard boiled eggs: Place eggs in a pot large enough to hold them in a single layer and add cold water to cover plus about 1 inch. Place pot on high heat and bring to rolling boil. As soon as water boils, turn the heat off and leave the eggs for 12 minutes exactly. Drain hot water and run cold water over eggs until cool enough to handle.
- While the eggs are cooking, get all the other ingredients into a bowl. (I used a piece of leftover wild caught salmon which I had baked with salt and pepper only. If you don\'t have leftover, bake the salmon in a 400 degree oven for about 8-10 minutes, until cooked through.) Peel all the eggs then cut in half lengthwise. Put the yolks in the bowl with all the other ingredients including the wild caught salmon and mix. Taste and adjust seasonings. Scoop the filling back into the egg white halves, sprinkle with the green onion and enjoy!