- 16 oz ground beef
- 2 tbsps fresh cilantro leaf, finely chopped
- 2 tbsps coconut oil (or butter)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsps root ginger, peeled and finely chopped or minced
- 2 spring/green onions, finely sliced
- Mix all the ingredients together. Season well.
Scoop out a handful and shape into a ball. Repeat until mixture is used up (makes 8). Chill the meatballs in the fridge for 15 minutes to help them set.
Heat the oil in a hot pan. Add the meatballs and sear on all sides until brown. Remove from pan.
Pre-heat oven to 375. Bake meatballs for 15 minutes.