- 1 1/4 cups buckwheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil/melted butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1½ cups water
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon kombucha or apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- Preheat your oven to 160 C / 325 F degrees.
- In a bowl place chia seeds and 3/4 of the water, allow it to soak for 3-4 minutes
- In a bowl combine all ingredients (minus sunflower and pumpkin seeds) and mix to combine well. Then add in the chia mix and stir till smooth.
- Line a bread tin with baking paper and pour the mixture into the tin.
- Place in the oven and cook for 30-35 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.