- 1.25 cup (3 dl) Almond meal.
- 5 tbsp Psyllium husk.
- 2 tsp Baking powder.
- 1 tsp Sea salt.
- 3 Egg whites.
- 1 cup (2.5 dl) boiling Water.
- Turn on the oven and set it to 350F (175C).
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Blend in the the egg whites using a hand mixer.
- Add the boiling water and keep blending until you’ve got a dough.
- Shape the dough into buns (you can make them rather flat as they do rise quite a lot).
- Place the buns on a parchment papered baking dish, and put them in the oven for about 50 minutes.
- Let them cool completely before cutting them.