- 4 tablespoons light olive oil or grapeseed oil
- 2 or 3 chicken breasts, precooked and cubed
- 4 or 5 carrots
- 1 small onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 head of cauliflower, grated in food processor
- 2 beaten eggs
- Half of a small bag of frozen peas, or about 1 cup
- 5-6 tablespoons of gluten-free tamari or bragg’s liquid amino’s
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar (optional)
- Using a food processor or grater, shred the cauliflower so it looks like rice.
- Chop up your onions and carrots, sliced thin. (A mandolin works great for the carrots if you have one.)
- In a small bowl stir the soy sauce, coconut sugar (if using), and garlic together.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the oil.
- Add onion and carrots and saute over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Then add the cauliflower, peas, and the soy sauce mixture; cook for about 10 minutes.
- Then add the chicken and the scrambled eggs, and cook a few more minutes until the eggs are cooked through.