- 1/2 cup almond meal (I used Trader Joe’s ‘Just Almond Meal’ for these)
- 1 1/2 tsp coconut flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp honey
- 1 banana mashed
- 3 tbsp Enjoy Life’s Mini Chocolate Chips (or chocolate chips of choice)
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray silicone muffin cups.
- In one bowl combine almond meal, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl combine egg, coconut oil, honey, and banana – mash and mix well.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Add in chocolate chips and mix.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, let cool, and enjoy!