- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup arrowroot
- 1/3 cup + 1 Tbsp. coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 eggs
- 3-4 Tbsp. honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8×8 baking pan or line with parchment paper.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add wet ingredients and mix until well-incorporated.
- Pour mixture into prepared 8×8 pan and spread evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
*Serve with chili, maple syrup, butter or however you like to eat cornbread!