- 2 pork tenderloins
- 3 TB olive oil/coconut oil, divided
- 1 ts ground cumin
- 1 ts garlic powder
- 1 ts salt
- 3 cups of red or green enchilada sauce
- 1 ts oregano
- Garnish: cilantro, olives, cheese, sour cream (if Primal), lettuce, tomatoes, guacamole
- sliced avocado, salsa, and plantain chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Combine the cumin, garlic powder, and sea salt in a small bowl. Cut the pork in half crosswise and rub in the spice mixture all over the pork. In a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat, brown both sides of the pork in 2 TB of oil. Set aside.
- Placed the onion in a 9×13 baking dish. Then add the enchilada sauce and oregano. Add the pork and cover with foil. Roast for 30 minutes.
- Remove pork (save juices) to cutting board and let cool. Shred or chop the pork and return to bowl with the juices.
- Place the pork on top of a prepared salad and garnish with foods of your choice!