This one is an awesome party or family paleo recipe!! Everyone can get involved and get paleo fresh in the kitchen with this one 😉
Recipe — CHECK THE FREE AND SEXY RECIPE VID TOO!!!
– Cut ends off lettuce leaves and rinse
– Dice vidalia onions
– Dice green onions
– Mince jalapeno peppers
– Mince cilantro
– Start a large cast-iron pan to med-high heat
– Saute onions and jalapenos
– Add veal and and cook for around 10 minutes
– Season with salt, cayenne pepper, cilantro, and green onions
– Spoon sauteed ground veal into lettuce leaves, garnish with cilantro and lime wedges
Silky smooth and derishush Ground Veal Lettuce Wraps IN YOUR FACE IN YOUR FACE!!!
~James, Kate and Jacob 🙂