- 2 medium sized, ripe Bananas (sliced and frozen or fresh) - see notes
- 2-3 Tablespoons Cocoa
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Cream (other creams/milks can be substituted)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and process until no banana lumps remain.
- Check the flavour and add additional cocoa or sweetener as required.
- If using frozen bananas serve immediately in bowls or cones (if the ice cream is a bit soft for a cone put in a bowl and freeze for 30 minutes before serving).
- If using fresh Bananas pour the mixture into the icy pole moulds or sealable container and freeze for 12-24 hours (or until desired frozenness is reached)
Bananas: If making instant ice cream use bananas that have been sliced, placed in a ziplock bag and frozen for 24 hours. If making ice cream to pour into a mould use fresh bananas and freeze for 12-24 hours.