- 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts...about 6 ounces each
- 4 slices Swiss Cheese
- 4 slices Prosciutto
- 6 tbs Almond Flour
- 2 tbs grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Basil
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 4 tbs Butter...melted
- PREHEAT 350
- Pound each breast into 1/4 inch thickness. Cut cheese and prosciutto slices in half lengthwise.
- Layer cheese and prosciutto on chicken and roll to enclose filling. Secure with toothpicks.
- Mix almond flour with paprika, parmesan, garlic, oregano and basil. Dip chicken rolls into melted butter and roll in crumb mixture to coat.
- Place rolls seam side down in baking dish. Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and is golden brown.