- 1 lb Italian Sausage
- 6 Eggs... whisked
- 1 med Green Bell. ..sliced
- 1 med Onion. ..sliced
- 1 tbs Olive Oil. .. or fat of choice
- 1 tbs Italian Seasoning
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- Preheat 375
Press sausage into bottom and up the sides of 9 inch pie plate to form your crust. Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile...In a medium skillet heat your oil and add peppers, onions, and seasonings. Saute veggies until tender.
- Mix veggies with eggs and pour into pie plate covering crust. Return to oven and bake another 25 minutes or until eggs are cooked through.