- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1.5kgs of goat meat, cut into cubes
- 7 tablespoons All spice
- 3 tablespoons of curry powder
- 2 red onions
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 inch piece of ginger
- 3 scotch bonnet chilies
- 2 cans of coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of tomato puree
- 2 large sweet potato’s, chopped into cubes
- Cut the meat into chunks and put in a container, add the all spice, mix and leave at room temperature for a few hours.
- Heat a frying pan with coconut oil and add the meat covered in spice. Allow it to brown.
- Add the onions, after 5 mins add the garlic, ginger and chillies, after another 5 mins adder the tomato puree, coconut milk and salt. Allow this to simmer for a few hours. You can add some water if it’s getting too thick.
- Add the sweet potato 20 mins before you want to serve. Just check that you can easily put a fork in the potato to check it’s cooked.