- 1 lb. New Zealand Grass Fed Ground Lamb
- 1 tsp. Dried Parsley
- 1 tsp. Dried Dill
- 1 tsp. Dried Oregano
- 1 tsp. Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Coriander
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Cumin
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Onion Powder
- For toppings you will also need:
Crumbled Goat Feta (can exclude for strict paleo)
Sun Dried Tomatoes
Assorted Pitted Olives
- In a mixing bowl add ground lamb and all spices.
- Mix with hands and form into 4 equal size patties.
- Pan fry in cast-iron skillet or grill over medium-high heat about 4 minutes per side.
- Let cooked patties rest and juices redistribute for 5 minutes.
- Top with crumbled goat feta, sun dried tomatoes and olives.
- Serve over a pile of mixed salad greens.