- 4 cups outer leaves from brussels sprout
- 2/3 tsp heat stable fat of choice, like bacon fat or coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3 tsp dried dill
- Pink salt or sea salt to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400f.
- Combine the softened fat, lemon juice and dill in a small bowl and mix well.
- Lay the prepared brussels leaves onto a large rimmed baking sheet, pour mixture from small bowl over top and and toss well. Sprinkle with desired amount of salt.
- Spread the brussels out over the baking sheet so they are in a single layer and not overlapping.
- Bake for 5 to 10 minutes, flipping half way or until desired crispiness, taking caution not to burn the delicate leaves. I left mine in for 7 minutes, tossing after 5 minutes of cooking.
- Remove from the oven and eat them up!