- 2 packs of frozen green beans or canned
- 2 Large Onions
- 1 8oz pack of mushrooms
- 1/2 - 3/4 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1/3 Cup Macadamia Nut Cookie flavor of Nikki's Coconut Butter
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/4 Cup of Macadamia Nuts
- 1/4 Cup of Almond Flour
- Preheat oven to 325. Cut onions into fine slices and saute until crispy and brown in small saucepan with 1 tbs butter.
- Process Macadamia Nuts and Almond flour until finely ground and combined. Add mixture to browned onions for topping. Set topping mix aside.
- In medium saucepan, melt the remaining butter and sauté mushrooms.
- Add 1/2 Cup coconut milk, Macadamia Nut Cookie, garlic powder, salt and pepper to the mix and stir.
- Add whisked egg yolks and stir. If the mix needs liquid add the remaining 1/4 Cup of coconut milk to create a creamy texture.
- In a baking dish place green beans (drain first!) and add creamy mushroom sauce, then top off with onion mix and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.