- 1 cup Nikki's Coconut Butter-Macadamia Nut Cookie (Or 1 cup of Macadamia nut butter in the original version)
- 1/4 cup organic honey
- 1/4 coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- Preheat over to 350 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine the Macadamia Nut Cookie coconut butter, honey, coconut oil, vanilla, and egg in a large bowl and mix well.
- Refrigerate the batter until cold, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Use a medium-sized cookie scoop to drop balls of cookie dough on prepared baking sheet, 10 cookies per baking sheet. Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, or until cookies are slightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a rack immediately to cool.