-Peel sweet potatoes and shred in food processor. If you don’t have a food processor you can use a cheese grater, although it is much more labor intensive.
– Set shredded sweet potatoes aside.
– Melt half the butter in a pan and saute diced onion and garlic.
– Add bacon pieces and sausage to the onions and garlic and cook until bacon is crispy and sausage is cooked through.
– Add remaining butter and melt.
– Add shredded sweet potatoes and mix in with the other ingredients.
– Sprinkle on seasonings and stir in.
– Cook until desired texture is achieved. I like the sweet potatoes to still be slightly crunchy.