- 1/2 c coconut flour
- 1 c egg white protein powder
- 1 c applesuce
- 1 T psyllium husk powder (or 1 T more coconut flour)
- 1 1/2 c egg whites
- Combine all ingredients for the buns/bagels, beating with an electric mixer for 5 minutes. Like, really whip it good–you want to get a lot of fluff out of the egg whites.
- Seriously. DO NOT skimp on the whipping. FIVE MINUTES.
- Combine seasonings of choice for the topping.
- Pour batter into a greased pan. You should have enough for 6, 4-inch diameter rolls.
- Sprinkle the topping mixture evenly over the batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes (or 55 minutes for an 8x5 inch loaf).