- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil (or coconut oil)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Dash Himalayan Sea salt
- 2 handfuls fresh spinach
- 4 strips bacon
- 5 Eggs
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line baking sheet with foil and spray it.
- Cut sweet potatoes into 1/2 inch thick rounds.
- Toss with oil, cinnamon, and sea salt.
- Lie flat on baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until fully cooked, flipping over halfway through.
- Scramble Eggs and set aside.
- Saute spinach in 1 tsp oil and set aside.
- Cook bacon according to cooking instructions and set aside.
- Put together sandwiches and serve hot.