- 3 1/4 cups almond meal
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees (F). Grab a cookie sheet and some parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Combine 3 and 1/4 cups of almond flour with a teaspoon of salt and a teaspoon of baking soda.
- In a large bowl, combine 2 eggs, a teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1/2 cup of coconut oil and 1/2 cup of honey.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients then add 1 and 1/2 cups chocolate chips.
- Spoon them onto your parchment and pop them in the oven. This recipe makes about 24 cookies, and I usually do 2 rounds of 12.
- Bake them for about 8-10 minutes (the tops will start to get golden brown). If they go longer than that the bottoms burn because of the sugar in the honey.