1) Mash the banana with a fork until it almost smooth and pretty liquified.
2) Using the fork, beat in the egg until you have a smooth consistency.
3) Stir in the baking soda and vanilla.
4) Heat the coconut oil in a skillet over medium-low heat.
5) Pour the entire banana mixture in the skillet. Let sit for about 30 seconds and then begin gently scrambling with a silicone spatula. Continue gently mixing and flipping until the mixture is cooked through and crispy golden on the outside. You can further break it down into smaller pieces.
6) Put it in a bowl, top with your yummies, and enjoy your guilt-less “faux”tmeal!