- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted + a tablespoon or so for greasing pan
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease a glass pan with coconut oil (I used an 11×7 pan, but you could use 9×13 for thinner cake or 9×9 for a thicker cake).
- Combine dry ingredients in medium bowl and set aside.
- Whisk eggs, melted coconut oil, vanilla and honey together and pour into dry ingredients. Stir until combined and pour into greased pan. Cook for about 25-30 minutes, depending on how thick your cake is going to be.
- *Note: You could do a lot with this recipe: add in some dairy/soy free chocolate chips, add in some almond butter, stir in a bit of peppermint extract or just leave them be. They’re delicious!