- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey (use less if you don't want it too sweet)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips (or other paleo chocolate)
- Line a 9x9 baking pan with parchment or wax paper
- In a microwave safe bowl combine almond butter, coconut oil, and honey - heat for one minute
then in a large bowl add cocoa powder, melted ingredients and vanilla and mix until smooth
add in the coconut and make sure all coconut is covered
- Sprinkle in the chocolate chips and give it a few stirs
Pour mixture on top of the parchment paper and let sit in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours
Cut into small pieces and ENJOY!
- Note: these must remain refrigerated. they will melt if they get too warm.