- 2 c almond flour
- 3.5 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp espresso powder or finely ground espresso
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 c coconut oil (could sub ghee)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 small Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Bars, chopped or 1/2 c dark chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine dry ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Add wet ingredients (NOT chocolate chunks) and pulse until dough is formed.
- Transfer dough to a mixing bowl.
- Roughly chop chocolate bar and add to cookie dough, stir to combine.
- Scoop heaping tablespoons onto parchment lined cookie sheets and flatten slightly with back of spoon as these cookies don’t spread much.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes, remove and let cool completely on the cookie sheet.
- Transfer to an airtight container, they will be good for 4-5 days on the counter.