- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons flax seed meal
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon AND 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice AND a pinch cloves
- 1 teaspoon baking soda AND 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs AND 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ACV & 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla AND 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup peeled, cored, and chopped apple, preferably organic Granny Smith
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, flax seed meal, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, allspice, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, vanilla, coconut milk, coconut oil, maple syrup, and apple cider vinegar.
- Slowly whisk the flour mixture in with the egg mixture.
- Stir in pumpkin purée and chopped apple.
- Pour the batter into lined muffin cups.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.